Wednesday, November 12, 2014

WRITING WITH PASSION-SINGAPORE WRITER FESTIVAL

Writing with Passion
            I was feeling honoured when I performance in Singapore Writer Festival on the 6 of November 2014. This is my first time I joint workshop with AWARE. During workshop writing poetry in English I was so nervous because my English not really good. I never take any course English before but I manage to cover up my writing with the way I speak to people. And is really amazing.
            My poetry is called ‘I Believe’ and story about ‘Un-told Feeling’. I write it to my mother and father and to all my friends. Working in Singapore is never been so amazing when you have passion with all activities. I can share with others writer. 
            I really happy to become one of the HOME Volunteer is not only I have change my English speaking but also to understand the Domestic Worker problem. That why when I know about coming Singapore Writing Festival I wont let it go pass bye in front of my laptop. With fellow domestic workers we attend the workshop and share our poetry. A lot of tears and deep sympathy for what happen in the past but we still manage to purse our dream in the foreigner land.
            Actually I do not know anymore what is my dream? Since 2009 I feel the earth is un-fair to me. A lot pain for several years that I keep in silent. But I can kill all my sadness with writing. So I believe, “Writing can be therapy, can be medicine and can bring happiness.” Yes, is true. I continued to write until I joint a lot of writing competitions and won for the price.
            Even those same people don’t like me I just don’t care. My heart are improving a lot with  writing, because I write with a lot of passion and love. To share our dream, to share our motivated story and to bring smile to everyone who deserved it.
            So I more feel great full for next performance, is on the Saturday, 6 December 2014 at Singapore Art Festival, 7 pm. And I won’t be so far to purse my dream in writing without my employer permission. My Mum and My Sir, there are like my parent to me, since I was 15 years old, their take good care of me. Maybe I am not good domestic worker but I sincere I would like to thank you to my employer to support all my activities.
           
Singapore, 12/11/2014
Brother Jolovan Whom, Lilis, Anung D'Lizta, Zubee Ali, Racheal 

Reading My Poem 'I Believe' 

Anung D'Lizta, Ann, Raksha, Rachel 
During Panelist 

Kelvin, Rachel, Anung D'Lizta 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih.